By Indira Midha
When April rolls around, everybody is burnt out and ready to go home for the summer. The struggle to get out of bed worsens each morning, and getting your butt to class five minutes early only gets harder. Here are our struggles as illustrated by quotes from the best ‘90s sitcom, Friends.
1. When school is life and you try to talk about something else.
2. Pretty much everything on your exams.
3. When you have to give a speech and you didn’t prepare.
4. When you lose your motivation faster than your friends.
5. When someone asks what you plan on doing with your life.
6. When someone asks what you plan to do with your degree.
8. When you have two midterms in two days.
9. When attendance is mandatory.
10. Stats class (or any math class, really).
11. Study groups.
12. Whenever a professor says, “memorize this.”
13. When you get stuck in an 8 a.m.
14. When a teacher has the audacity to assign homework over spring break.
15. When you’ve been thinking and working all day and your brain stops functioning.
16. When people use big words that you weren’t prepared for.
17. When your professor tries to be “hip.”
18. When you’re hanging onto your sanity by a thin, thin thread.
19. When someone asks you for help.
20. The college student budget.
21. When you live in the party dorm and don’t party.
22. Anything you eat in the dining hall.
23. When you actually spend money on real people food (not dining hall food).
24. When your roommate catches you online shopping and eating candy bars.
All images found on Google