By Cassidy Williams
Unofficial is tomorrow, and well, it’s interesting to think about how our definition of “celebrating” has changed over the years. But one thing’s for sure. No matter what age you are, we’re never too old to celebrate holidays.
For this TBT, let’s take a trip back to grade school. Yes, yes. It has been awhile, but remember when we got excited because literally take time in class to make arts and crafts, eat candy and play games? Nowadays, we get all happy-go-lucky because holidays give us an excuse to party. Here’s a look at the top seven goodies and activities we got back in the good ol’ days.
1. We all had way too many of these.
2. It just wasn’t a cupcake if it didn’t include jewelry.
3. We gave our enemies and our crush the same valentine
4. We for some odd reason gave everyone else treats for our own birthday.Photo from: http://www.lwch.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/chocolate-chip-cookies-1.jpeg
5. We built traps to catch Leprechauns
6. Our teachers still dressed up for Halloween. (That is my mom dressed as a domino.)
7. And we got a taste of Thanksgiving at school with our friends.